My main objective is to get users to take the actions that the companies who hire us want them to. Using persuasive texts. I?m not alone in this. I am just one cog in the wheels. I work alongside design, information architecture, marketing? Then along comes programming which puts it all together.
What exactly do I do?
- I create a voice and personality which sound strong and powerful to the users.
- I do everything I can to get them to look upon me as a friend.
- I gain their trust, respect and attention. I reduce distances.
- I guide and push them to take actions which provide a return for our clients.
- After the sale is made, I carry on caring for and spoiling them. To get them to do it all over again.
I do all this in as few lines as possible, all of which should seem relevant. With a global vision of people and web scenarios, of the micro-objectives of each page, of the psychological momentum of the user and the type of product or service.
I am a salesperson who writes with the best intentions in the world.