This morning, in the Washington eMetrics conference ? the mecca of Internet metrics the world over ? Google officially presented some delicious new things that Google Analytics offers and which I list below:
- New module for analysing how our customers use our internal search engines: what words they use, what conversions they generate, what refining they require?
- New module for tracking interactions on any video, AJAX, Flash, Silverlight or AIR video elements, tagging the objects and the actions that occur with them.
- Tracking of external links without using tags on the links.
- Automatic detection of secure server with the subsequent tag unification for http and https.
- And hot off the press: After several years? wait, Google launches the new version of Urchin 6.0 for $2995.
Good news for a tool ? Google Analytics ? which helps us understand how we can improve our pages? persuadability. From here at Multiplica, as an official Google Analytics partner, we shall continue to back this excellent solution.