Finally, next week we will be presenting our banking study. 40 banks from around the world and more than 200 elements analysed of their public, online presences.
And, because it is almost Christmas, we have decided to do it free of charge.
Just to whet your appetite, here are a few comments:
- Anglo-Saxon banks are ahead of Latin American and Spanish banks in terms of persuadability (nothing new there, then).
- The challenge is to move from selling products to helping to find solutions which satisfy specific requirements from specific segments.
- There is still a long way to go:
- In customisation and intelligence on public websites.
- Pressure in the sales process, with more aggressive promotions.
- In content searchability.
- In setting oneself apart from the competition.
- In the manner of verbalising products and services.
In our top 10, there is only one Spanish bank, five English ones and four North American ones. And only 2 Latin American banks are among the top 20: one Chilean and one Brazilian.
Just be patient, more is on the way.